Torchwood Icons (Or Should I say James Icons!!)

Having a week off work means I have actually had some time o do some icons.  I again did a set for episodes20in20 ... and guess why I chose the episode I did!!!?  Yes, another James episode.  This time it is from Torchwood, season 2, episode 1 ... "Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang"

For me (and others) it will also bring back great memories of a very wet trip to Cardiff!

Here are the teasers -

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com










Themes

Danger Full Body Handwritten Painted Quarters
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
B&W and Negative Space Chiaroscuro White Smile Frame
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Category - One Cap & Magnifying Glass

Category #1 Category #2 Category #3 Category #4 Category #5
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Artist's Choice

AC #1 AC #2 AC #3 AC #4 AC #5
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com



As ever, all are snaggable, but credit would be appreciated.  A list of credits are available in my icon journal - d4s_icons