1. Marmite- love or hate?
2. Marmalade- thick cut or thin cut?
Thin cut please.
3. Porridge- made with milk or water?
4. Do you like salt, sugar or honey on your porridge?
5. Loose tea or teabags?
Loose tea is the best, but sadly I am lazy and use bags.
6. Where on your door is your letterbox?
7. What's your favourite curry?
None, at all!
8. What age is the place where you live?
The house is 8 years old, the city has relics from 250BC ... with many Roman remains (including a city wall)
9. Where do the folks running your local corner shop come from?
Our corner shop is a Lidl, most there seem to be Polish.
10. Instant or fresh coffee?
11. How far are you from the sea?
Four or Five miles.
12. Have you travelled via Eurostar?
13. If you were going to travel abroad, where's the nearest country to you?
14. If you're female (or possible even some males) do you carry a handbag?
15. Do you have a garden? What do you like growing?
Yes. Anything that grow easily in pots and baskets. Mum and Dad have a big garden.
16. Full cream, semi skimmed or skimmed?
Full-fat ... I am actually allergic to the others!
17. Which London terminal would you travel into if going to the capital?
Paddington (or Waterloo) by train, Victoria by bus.
18. Is there a local greasy spoon where you live?
No. But there's a nice Chinese Chippy.
19. Do you keep Euros in the house?
20. Does your home town have a Latin, Gaelic or Welsh alternative name?
Latin = Isca
21. Do you have a well known local artist or author?
Probably, but don't know without looking it up!.
22. Do you have a favourite Corrie character?
No. Don't do soaps.
23. Are your kitchen sink taps separate or a mixer?
24. Do you have a favourite brand of blended tea?
25. What's in your attic if you have one?
I sleep in my loft conversion!
26. If you go out for a cream tea, what jam do you like on your scone?
27. Talking of scones- scon or scown? Jam or cream first?
28. Barth or bath?
29. Carstle or castle?
30. What flavour of crisps do you favour?
Roast chicken. or salt &vinegar
31. If you go to the chippie, what do you like with your chips?
Salt and vinegar only.
32. Take away, take out or carry out?
33. If you have one, what colour is your wheelie bin?
Green and black.
34. What colour skips does your local skip hire use?
35. Do you celebrate Guy Fawkes?
Used to when I was a kid.ys.
36. Dettol or TCP?
37. Do you have a bidet in the bathroom?
No. (But my parents do)
38. Do you prefer courgettes or aubergines?
39. In the 'real world', do you have friends of other nationalities? Which nationalities?
In RL I have a lot of Fillipino friends. My friend from America has a German father. At work, on my department there is a Kiwi and a Potugese.
40. Do you have a holy book of any sort in the house?
Many Bibles, concordances, hymn books, Bible guides .... etc
41. Do you prefer a hankie or tissues?
Prefer hankies, but tend to use tissues.
42. Are you a fan of crumpets? What do you like on them?
Yes. Golden Syrup
43. Doorbell, knocker or both?
44. Do you own a car? What sort?
Yes; Hyundai Getz
45. What sort of pants do you guys prefer? Y fronts or boxers?
46. Anyone still a fan of suspenders?
Used to wear them, but now don't like them (put on weight!)
47. Do you have a favourite quote from the bard?
Not really .... will look up some bits to use at varying times.
48. Do you like toasted muffins?
Yes. With lots of marge (allergic to butter), and marmite, or plum jam.
49. Do you think a traditional trifle should contain jelly?
50. Do you attend regular religious worship? Of what kind?
Yes. I am a member of the Plymouth Brethren, and go every Sunday to the Breaking of Bread. Until I was a carer I used to go to a Bible Study with my Charismatic Fillipino friends.
Great to do a meme that I understood immediately!