It has been some time, but there is a new meme going round that I saw on teragramm double_dutchess
so thought I would snag as I am trying to catch up with LJ and keep my journal more active.
1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
I have one of those fancy soaps that I use in the shower (usually a birthday/Christmas pressie), but when I have a bath it's a bubble bath soak.
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
3. Is there anything mouldy in your refrigerator?
I hope not, I have to be careful with my fridge as I am not often there.
4. Are there any dirty dishes in your sink?
No ... I washed and Dad dried after tea.
5. What would you change about your living room?
Just redecorated mine ... I think the only thing I would change is to ban dust!!!
6. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
Clean ... I so rarely use it but did all my cups in my place with a good bleach soak, then left them in a hot wash when I came to Mum & Dad's. I love strong tea, and it stains the mugs
7. Do you have a can of mushrooms in your pantry?
Yes - great for adding to stews, and mince.
8. White or wheat bread?
I love brown, but Mum & Dad eat white ... so I end up having both.
9. What is on top of your refrigerator?
My microwave. M&D's a couple of the microwave grill trays.
10. What colour is your sofa?
Leather ... the colour is "bone" which is appropriate for an osteopath who is now a nurse.
11. What colour or design is on your shower curtain?
White with blue and turquoise bubble rings.
12. How many plants are in your home?
Quite a few in both houses, although a few that are not all that healthy.
13. How many candles are in your home?
Only a few, in case of emergenciess.
14. Is your bed made right now?
No ... always just toss the sheet (all I use at present) off to air it.
15. If you have a coffee pot, what colour is it?
Kettle is white!
16. Electric or standard can opener
17. Comet or Soft Scrub?
Huh ... thinks it's a cleaner thing ... if so, whatever is on special offer!!
18. Is your closet organized?
I don't have many clothes, so my wardrobe doesn't have much in it to get muddled.
19. What colour is the flashlight that you use the most?
Don't have one!
20. What kinds of things are in your junk drawer?
Too many things to list!!
21. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Glass, at home. Always have a plastic bottle with me at work, or in the garden.
22. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
NO, NO .... tea should be hot!
23. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
No garage ... but my shed is huge and cluttered
24. Curtains or blinds?
Few curtains ... some windows have nothing at all.
25. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two feather pillows
26. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
No, but when I am at M&D's Jiffy sleeps in my room ... and the room next door is his normal bedroom ... He has to have a light on!
27. How many ceiling fans are in your home?
28. How often do you vacuum?
Rarely, never get the time. At M&D's it is often Dad who does the work.
29. Standard toothbrush or electric?
30. What colour is your toothbrush?
31. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
32. What is in your oven right now?
Nothing ... although they need cleaning.
33. Is your microwave clean or dirty?
34. Is there anything under your bed?
Dust ... my bed at M&D's has a trampette, that I do use when I am feeling well.
35. Chore you hate doing the most?
36. What retro items are in your home?
I tons of older items, way too many to list
37. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
Yes, although at M&D's I am typing in our sitting room.
38. If you have a yard, who mows it?
I love mowing.
39. Is there anything on your kitchen floor right now?
Dust, spilled bits. I need to clean them both.
40.How many mirrors are in your home?
41. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
If I haven't spent it.
42. What colour are your walls?
Each room is different.
43. Which rooms in your house have wallpaper?
None in my house ... M&D have it on every wall.
44. Do you have a peephole in your front door?
45. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
46. What does your home smell like right now?
Cocoa - I have just made it for M&D, and Jiffy.
47. Fave candle scent?
Don't have any.
48. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
49. Who are in the pictures you display?
Family, aykub & DJ, Perry, Misty & Jiffy
50. What colour is your favourite Bible?
I have an assortment .... different versions and different colours ... All are favourite.
51. Do you have plenty of cabinet space in your kitchen?
52. Ever been on your roof?
53. Do you own a stereo?
54. How many TVs do you have?
None ... I have an old TV to play DVDs.
55. How many house phones?
One line, one phone.
56. Do you have a housekeeper?
I am M&D's .... does that count.
57. What style do you decorate in?
Mostly loads of memories in everything.
58. Do you like solid colours in furniture or prints?
60. Is there a smoke detector in your home?
Yes, three ... as I have 3 floors.
61. In case of fire, what are the items you would grab if you only could make one quick trip?
People/pets, photos, jewellery.
62. Do you know how to work your electrical box?
I can re-set the trip switch.
63. What temperature in your home is most comfortable to you?
Cooler, as it's cheaper ... you can always wear a jumper.
I did say in a previous post that I am now on Instagram. When the family came last week Andrew loaded a new App, so here is the latest image I uploaded ...