But, as I started this note, I have had a rough couple of weeks ... not as bad as in the past as I was able to go out on a trip with my friend from Church on Monday ... photos to follow. Anyway, yesterday I ended up leaving work early and going to bed for (in theory) an hour ... but woke up to grab something to eat, and then fell asleep until this morning! So nothing done, but it will have done me good.
Anyway there are a few points that I must share since I last wrote ...
- Mum had a breast clinic check-up, and she is progressing well. They have extended her next appt to 6 months.
- Shock, I cleaned the inside of my car ... first time in forever!
- Dad's memory is not so great, and sadly he knows it, which has made it more stressful.
- Jiffy has to go to the vets tomorrow ... he has a poorly ear, so I have promised him a visit to see his friends .... Yes, he loves going to the vets.
- Yet another skill I have learned is that of homemade wine .... Dad has made red wine from kits for years as he has had one glass a day for years, since having a TIA back in 1990.
PS - Guess who the picture is of on the icon?