1. How old will you be in five years?
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
Staff at work ... so I can say receptionist Josie as I was with her on both parts of the shift.
3. How tall are you?
Just about 5'6"
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Nothing special planned, but near the end of that time-span I want to start thinking about my next short visit to London.
5. What's the last movie you saw?
DVD - Bringing Up Baby (Cary Grant)
Cinema - Dragonball ... true ... I never go to the cinema, unless for a special reason.
6. Who was the last person you called?
Dentist - to change my appointment.
7. Who was the last person to call you?
8. What was the last text message you received?
Anne, a lady from Church to tell me when her next oncology appt is (she comes to the hospital I work at)
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail?
A friend from Bude last week .. asking me to meet her for lunch, which I couldn't get to :(
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
12. Are your parents married/divorced?
Married 62 years next month.
13. When did you last see your mom?
Yesterday - I went to them as dad had to be taken into hospital (he's home again).
14. What color are your eyes?
15. What time did you wake up today?
16. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, fluffy slippers, a polo-neck jumper and a fleece-type shirt.
17. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley.
Favourite Carol - Hark the Herald Angels Sing.
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
At a social gathering.
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Malta, or North America, or Cyprus.
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Hard to say ... presumably still in the same job, house, etc.
22. Do you tan or burn?
Used to burn when I was a kid ... then I lived in a windy area and got wind burnt so much, I now tan!
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
A girl at work - Michelle ... she is great.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
None that are plugged to a TV receiver, one on a DVD player.
26. How big is your bed?
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes?
Without at my place, at M&D's (or when away) in pajamas in winter, or nighty in summer.
29. What color are your sheets?
Pale pink here, and white at M&D's.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
One feather one.
31. What is your favorite season?
33. What do you like about winter?
Crisp, dry days.
34. What do you like about the summer?
Sunshine - I can sight-see more!
35. What do you like about spring?
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in?
UK - counties 4
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
Ilford (Essex), Flint (Flintshire, now Clywd), Upminster (Essex), Bude (Cornwall) and Exeter Devon.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Socks and slippers in winter, bare feet in summer
39. Are you a social person?
40. What was the last thing you ate?
Lunch - cheese rolls, with tomatoes & cucumber.
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
42. What is your favourite ice cream?
Raspberry Ripple (at home ...a cheepo one) ... out and about ... mint choc chip.
43. What is your favorite dessert?
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
Mushroom, or Chicken.
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
I have my PB with cheese!
46. Do you like Chinese food?
47. Do you like coffee?
48. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
49. What do you drink in the morning?
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
There's only me!
52. Do you know how to play poker?
53. Do you like to cuddle?
Never have the chance!
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
For one day ... we saw where my Grandmother was born in Toronto.
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
No ... don't think so.
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
Only ever at home.
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
I was at school with someone, but never met anyone since.
59. Do you want kids?
Too late now.
60. Do you speak any other languages?
No ... I have enough trouble with English.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Pool to swim, sea to actually visit.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
Aisle ... so I cant see the sky!
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
One gold ring, and a copper ring. Until I had my present job there would have been a very long list in this answer!
68. What is your favorite TV show?
Current - The Vampire Diaries, Pointless
Old - BtVS, Star Trek Voyager, M*A*S*H, Blakes 7
69. Can you roll your tongue?
70. Who is the funniest person you know?
My brother Tim.
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
74. What red object is closest to you right now?
A hole punch.
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
Yes ... usually.
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
78. Do you flirt a lot?
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
80. What is your favorite food?
81. Can you change the oil on a car?
I can top it up, but wouldn't be able to do a complete oil change.
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
83. Have you ever run out of gas?
84. What is your usual bed time?
11pm ... although at present it is about 9pm.
85. What was the last book you read?
"War & Remembrance" by Herman Wouk.
86. Do you read the newspaper?
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
89. Do you watch soap operas?
90. Do you dance in the car?
No ... I never dance anywhere!
91. What radio station did you last listen to?
BBC Radio 2.
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?
To my right (the nearest) is a picture of myself and James, to my left is Jaykub.
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
Change of a patients phone number to get the receptionist to update the computer.
94. What is your favorite candle scent?
95. What is your favorite board game?
97. When was the last time you attended church?
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school?
Mr Sawyer, maths teacher for O Level.
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
One month - touring as a family when I was 22.
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?
Can't honestly remember.
Wow - did you make it?!