So - what have I done ....
- Went to the doctor about my on-going knee pain .... I injured ligaments when I was fencing 10 years ago and have pulled it again - made worse as it was that calf muscle I tore. I came out with no answers ... other than the classic, lose weight! Grrrrrrrr
- Trying to get a baby throw crocheted ... Toni's youngest is expecting her second kid soon, and Toni dropped hints that it would be nice ... so I am busy.
- Sorting out a couple of cupboards ... the type where things get put, to sort out later!
- Cut down some over-hanging brambles in my back garden. Next door was a rented place so has overgrown, although now new owners. So they cleared the garden, I needed to clear my bit.
- Getting my holiday photos sorted ... and up. Hope you weren't bored with that.
- Getting memes sorted again!
- Trying to work out what seasonal_spuffy I am doing.
Well must get out to the shops as I'm out of milk (disaster strikes if I can't get tea!).
Snagged this from ayinhara ... but that's OK as I love wearing red t-shirts!
You are An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
|Since your accomplishments are seldom noticed,
and you are rarely thought of, you are expendable.
That doesn't mean your job isn't important but if you
were in Star Trek you would be killed off in the first
episode you appeared in.
Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz