This meme of questions was snagged by xheartrockx
1. What curse word do you use the most?
I don't swear, as such ... but will say "Blow" ... or "Grrrr". My brother Tim used to say "stingy nettle" ... and that still makes me smile!
2. Do you own an iPod?
I have an mp3, but only use it when doing a lot of gardening or travelling on a coach/plane.
3. What person(s) on your flist do you talk to the most?
No one at all in RL ... although I do text jaded_jamie from time to time, and exchange emails with kudagirl from time to time as well.
4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
7am ... although may be earlier if I have an earlier shift. 8am on Sundays!
5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
When it happens I'll let you know!
(Or do I say Mum & Dad)
6. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01?
I was waiting for a patient (at home) ... he arrived and told me to turn on the TV before he had treatment! I had Toni's 2 girls staying with me that week, as well. So, yes, vivid memories.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
8. What was the last movie you watched?
Just been watching the DVD "Appointment in London" - an RAF WWII film, starring Dirk Bogarde.
9. Do any of your friends have children?
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Probably my mum and maybe a teacher (or two)
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
12. What cd is currently in your cd player?
My car has "Cold Days" audiobook (James Marsters) ... my CD in my lounge is a 60's compilation one.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Full-fat regular milk ... ice cold please.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Not that I can think of.
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
16. Can you whistle?
Yes ... I had to learn to train DJ, as Toni liked all her horses to be able to wee on command!
17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Their eyes, their smile, and their hands.
18. What are you looking forward to?
In a couple of weeks time I am going for another mini-trip to London.
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Loved them - still do!
20. Do you own any band t-shirts?
LOL - only a Ghost of the Robot one!
21. What will you be doing in one hour?
Hoping to finish off my Star Trek icons for this month.
22. Is anyone in love with you?
Shouldn't think so.
23. What was the last song you heard?
Ride a White Swan ... as I drove Mum & Dad back home this came on as I turned the engine on ....
A song from my childhood that is still brilliant - Marc Bolan at his best.
24. Last time you cried?
A couple of mornings ago.
25. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
27. What’s the weather like?
Wet - very wet (especially all over my washing this afternoon!)
28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos?
29. What did you do before this?
30. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Can't remember ... but not all that long ago.
31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Anything from 6 - 10, depending on what else is happening in my life.
32. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Yes. I don't leave the house without it.
33. Are your days fast-paced?
Sometimes they feel like it.
34. What did you do last night?
Bible Study - Acts 10, is where we are up to.
35. Do you use sarcasm?
Sometimes ... depends on the circumstances.
36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
I was always hopeless at school ... so my Beta has to work very hard for me.
38. Have you ever been to six flags?
Huh - had to Google, and so now I know that's a definite No.
39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
40. Do you like mustard?
41. Do you sleep on your side?
Any which way!
42. Do you watch the news?
I listen to the radio when I wake up ... then usually check a headlines in an evening.
43. How did you get one of your scars?
Cut my hand with a butter knife (Honest) ... I have so many scars from all sorts of falls and bumps.
44. Who was the last person to make you mad?
One of the other Auxilliaries (yesterday) who actually asked me twice if I was colourblind, or just avoiding doing the urine testing.
45. Do you like anybody?
I like lots of people.
46. What is the last thing you purchased?
Groceries to help me cook todays dinner.
47. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Call for help ... then sit and wait. (Chat if there were others there, if not day-dream, or pray)
48. What’s your favourite kind of gum?
49. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
50. Do you have a crush on anyone?
51. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
Funny question! Surely if you use a word, you know the meaning. Although I suppose a lot of words do have multiple meanings.
52. Do you like to sleep?
53. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Saving Time?
Didn't know that there were any. We have BST, but I am sad in that I don't like leaving GMT!
54. Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
55. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
Sounds like fun (can it be taxed and insured as well)
56. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
57. Do you have hairy LEGS?
TMI (shaved them yesterday!)
58. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Ocean ... don't like the idea of mud under my feet!
59. Do you wear a lot of black?
Sometimes - will be wearing all black to play in the orchestra concert on Saturday.
60. Describe your hair:
Short grey ...
61. Do you have a tan?
A bit - had a few day trips out and we had some great weather this summer.
62. Are you a television addict?
LOL - I don't actually have a TV
63. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
Yes, even though she can be quite frustrating sometimes!
64. Are you a sugar freak?
I like sugary sweets - but fruit etc I prefer without sugar.
65. Do you like orange juice?
Yes - but I prefer pineapple!
Go on, I dare you ... snag!