1. You have 50 dollars in your pocket, what do you do with it?
Get some DVDs, or put it towards my next trip to London so I can go to Hampton Court Palace and Kensington Palace on the same visit.
2. What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
I like cheesy films, so hard to pick a worst one!
3. Have you ever seen someone die?
Thankfully, no. Although I have seen people in their last few hours ... washed them, etc, and after they have passed away I have laid them out. Working in a hospital it becomes something that (sadly) you get used to.
4. Describe a favorite memory.
So many ... mostly small things. Most of you know of my favourite moments ... meeting James, finding out Mum was going to buy me Jaykub, watching DJ step out of his box after 12 weeks of isolation-quarantine. So, what's a new one to share ... making both Mum & Dad speechless at their 40th wedding anniversary. The "kids" had bought them a holiday to Jersey where they went for their honeymoon ... both of them were shocked silent!
5. If you could choose one place on earth to live, where would that be?
I like living in England ... wish I had more time to explore though.
6. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Ironically "Meet Me in London City" (my favourite James song ... also my ring tone on my mobile, and I have just received a wrong number.)
7. Did you have braces?
8. What is the last book you bought?
"Cold Days" ... I tend to re-read books I like, so the one I shall be buying is his next one!
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Seeing Mum & Dad getting that little bit frailer over the last few weeks and months.
10. What do you want most in life?
11. Are you in love?
12. Fiction, Non-fiction, or both?
Both - I like history stuff and "odd facts"
13. What does your Livejournal name mean?
Debris is a nickname I got in orchestra, as I hate having my name shortened and everyone does it. The conductor commented that if it had to be changed it should be Debris, as I am so accident prone.
4 Spike ... it was Spike that got me into fandom and LJ.
14. What kind of person do you think you are?
A loner ... who is incredibly shy, hiding behind the very high wall that I have built up from teenage days. I am generous and totally loyal to those I love.
15. Do you believe there is nothing higher than human kind?
Yes - God does exist. The God of the Bible who created the universe ... and me (and you)
16. Which fictional character could you most see yourself marrying?
Spike (of course) if he weren't in love with Buffy!
17. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Never met anyone at all! Googles .... Robert Dudley ("friend" of Queen Elizabeth I) .... in other words there wasn't a name I recognised earlier than the sixteenth century!
18. Name an obvious quality you have.
Like working with people.
19. Do you have an all time favorite song?
Hard to pick the #1 ... but one that's not James - "In my Room" - Beach Boys, or "What is this thing called love" by Cole Prter
20. What type of friends do you like?
Real people ... people who are genuine and real.
So, snag and get LJ back busy again.
Or - just scribble something about nothing (like I usually do!!)