Anyway instead of doing anything I should do then I thought I would snag a meme from kudagirl .. there don't seem to have been many memes around recently ... so good to get to play again.
1. How old will you be in 10 months?
2. Do you think you'll be married by then?
Shouldn't think so.
3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months?
Can't think of anything special ... although a few days out with my friend Christine.
4. Who was the last person you called?
Mum ... when I got in from work to tell her that the doctor I worked with this morning was going to be on our local TV news show.
5. Who was the last person to call you?
Mum - some time last week.
6. Do you prefer to call or text?
Like Kuda I hate speaking on the phone and will only text if needed ... I have very few numbers on my phone memory!.
7. Do you have any pets?
Not during the week, but at weekends Jiffy makes up for it.
8. What were you doing at 12am last night?
I was asleep.
9. Are your parent’s married/divorced/separated?
Married, 61 1/2 years now.
10. When is the last time you saw your sister?
No sisters ... just 2 brothers ... saw one of them last week when he and his wife popped in.
11. What happened at 10:00am?
I was working in an ENT clinic.
12. How many states have you lived in?
Umm none! But English & Welsh counties ....
Essex, Flintshire, Essex (again), Cornwall & (now) Devon.
13. How many cities/towns have you lived in?
Therefore the answer is also 5.
14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Love bare feet, but can't walk like that as I have a heel-lift. Have to wear socks for work ... otherwise it would be bare legs and shoes or sandals depending on the weather.
15. Are you a social person?
16. What was the last thing you ate?
Bacon, Leek & Pasta in cheese sauce, orange & a cuppa.
17. What is your favorite ice-cream?
Cheapo vanilla ... or mint-choc-chip.
18. What is your favorite dessert?
Pineapple in any form ... love pineapple pavlova.
20. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Don't like PB & J ... I have cheese with my PB.
21. Do you like coffee?
Not as much as tea.
22. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
2 large glasses of water ... 5 large glasses of squash (fruit flavoured water).
23. What do you drink in the morning?
1 pint of water and 2 mugs of tea.
24. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
Only ever slept alone.
25. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Always slept in a single bed.
26. Do you know how to play poker?
27. Do you like to cuddle?
28. Have you ever been to Canada?
Landed in Newfoundland to re-fuel ... then 3 days later went to Toronto (not to see the CN Tower but to see the house my grandmother was born in). This was on my 1989 trip to the USA
29. Do you eat out or at home more often?
30. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
No, never met anyone.
31. Do you speak any other language?
Learnt French for 9 years and failed my O level ... so I think the answer is "No".
32. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
Twice ... when I was run over in 1982, and then when I hurt my hand in 2007.
33. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Can't get my face wet, so the sea always worries me ... I am a strong swimmer who is scared of water!
34. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
Aisle ... as central as you can get!
35. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
I have only ever driven a manual car, never tried an automatic.
36. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Not much reall ... if James were to do a "day" again the check book comes out..
37. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
Used to wear a lot ... but as I can't wear jewellery to work then it is only one ring that stays on all the time.
38. What is your favorite TV show?
Old shows! Although I do follow Vampire Diaries .... can't wait for the next season.
39. Do you miss any of your exes?
None to miss!!
40. Who is the funniest person you know?
Hard to say as I have a lot of friends who are funny in varying ways.
41. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
42. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
"London City" .... surprise, surprise.
43. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
Where I am sitting I have one of my large dolls from childhood standing, dressed in one of my dresses.
44. What is the color of your bedroom walls?
Orange, here. Pink, at Mum & Dad's.
45. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth?
Sometimes, when I remember.
46. Do you sleep with your closet doors opened or closed?
Closed. Although I like the bedroom door open (and here I don't have curtains either)
47. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of killing bees?
Bear ... can't cope with insects in any forms.
48. Do you flirt a lot?
49. Is there someone you're thinking about right now?
On reading the question a couple of names popped in my head, before that I was focussed on the rest of the questions.
50. Are you a relationship type of person?
I would love to be ... although I can also cope with being independent.
Well now I have finished that I have no excuse not to write a couple of owed letters before going to bed.