I am not going to tag anyone - but would like to see a few peoples answers - I actually find them interesting to do on a personal level - and a great way to get to know my friends better.
Hope you are having a fun day - and not too disappointed if you didn't get the tickets from JMLive (makes me wonder who Steve had pre-warned!!)
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Pearl is my birth stone - but i love both! Actually I just adore jewellery!
3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Pirates 3 ... but it is over an hours drive to the cinema!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Buffy - but I do like Dr Who, Torchwood ... and a few others
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Bowl of kiddie cereal .
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Jacqueline.
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? Garlic! ... Well, don't want to keep the vampires away! Actually I have a very plain and boring diet - by choice
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? James ... and I think I prefer !Like a Waterfall" (but I do love 2 of the tracks on Civilised Man - so it's a hard decision)
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? A Ford Puma ... but it is now 9 years old
10. FAVORITE SANDWICH? Cheese/salad ... or peanut butter and marmite!
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? Sulking
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? None really
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Somewhere I haven't been before - S.W. States; Australia
14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? Yellow - I love vivid colours - and being colour blind pastels don't work anyway!
15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? Whatever cheepest!
16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Don't honestly know!!
17. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? The only sport I watch lasts 25 mins (per year) ... The University (Oxford - Cambridge) Boat Race
18. WHERE IS THE FURTHEST PLACE THAT THIS WILL BE READ? Australia
19. HOW MANY ON YOUR FLIST WILL DO THIS MEME? Probably none - but I hope at least a couple spare the time
20. FAVORITE SAYING? "That 8-letter word" ... I don't swear - but will refer to an 8 letter word beginning with "B"!!
21. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? Mid-summer day ... June 24
22. FICTION OR NON-FICTION? Depends - I read a lot of non-fiction, read The Bible every day - and love reading Spuffy
23. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? Night
24. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 5 ... Tiny, but very wide!!
25. PETS? Does DJ count! Mum and Dad have a West Highland Terrier - so I spend my W/Es with him
26. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? Can't think - I'm off to the doctors soon - so I will let you know later!
27. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? Teacher/doctor/optician ... or just marry a millionaire!
28. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Pretty good
29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Toffees, fruit pastells, Cadbury chocolate
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Rose, Chrysanthemum
31. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? May 3rd - get to have my photo with James again!!
32. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Deborah Jacqueline Weatherhogg .... try filling that into a small space on a form when you have large writing!
33. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My computer whirring
34. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Cup of tea(!) ... well, breakfast
35. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Doesn't everyone - but, yes I do
36. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green
37. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Overcast
38. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Raspberry J2O
39. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Don't like eating out - to me it is such a waste of time!!!!!
40. SIBLINGS? 2 baby brothers!
41. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Every season is great for me
42. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I had a large toy that I took everywhere that I called "Lorry-Milko" ... and i used to deliver milk up and down the garden every morning .... Mum and dad had to collect the empties! Had a great big swing that I spent hours on as well.
43. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
44. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends who ... and why! Our family always say Hi and bye with a hug and a kiss. But other than that it has to just be a hug. Although ... if we are talking about James ....!!!!!!!!!!!
45. COFFEE OR TEA? Strong tea - with full-fat milk
46. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Either
47. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I was very weepy about a wek after injuring my hand for about a week!
48. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Jigsaw - in the process of being done. At Mum and Dads it is a 3000 and at my place it is a 1000 piece
49. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? No one from school days = but still in touch with 4 friends from college - mostly by letter now
50. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT?Wrapped some birthday pressies - made a couple of birthday cards
51. FAVORITE SMELL? The cold on my parents westie!, roses - Sausage and chips (with the vinegar on the chips)
52. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Spiders, insects, etc, etc
53. SALTY OR SWEET? Either
54. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING? 6 ... but 5 key rings!
55. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? I qualified 25 years ago this coming July 1st
56. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Any
57. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Ilford, Flint, Upminster, Bude ... and Torquay at weekends!!
58. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? No - but I put that down to years of bullying at school - if I don't become friends then I can't be hurt! I am trying to get better!