Back in the Day: 5 TV Shows You Loved As A Kid
2. Flash Gordon
3. The Clangers
4. 6 Million Dollar Man
5. Alias Smith and Jones
Who Would You Do?: 5 TV Characters You Would...Well, It's Self-Explanatory
1. Spike ... in fact can he take all 5 places?
2. Sully (from Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman)
3. Chakotey (from Star Trek, Voyager)
4. Brainiac ... and I won't even mention the part that there are 4 of him in one episode!
5. Steve Sloan (from Diagnosis Murder)
What? No, No, I Don't Watch That...: 5 Guilty Pleasure TV Shows
1. Antique shows - I get annoyed with the shows as I wouldn't sell and heirlooms ... and yet I still tune in!
2. The Dr Who re-runs ... even though I know the series, I still watch and re-watch.
3. Old films - especially corny ones with Will Hay or The Marx Brothers
4. Lois and Clerk, The Adventures of Superman
5. Neighbours - well it is on when I have my lunch!
Wow: 5 TV Moments You Still Remember (And Probably Won't Forget)
1. Spike's death in Season 7 ... I hadn't seen a spoiler - so I am yelling at the TV
2. The end of the series M*A*S*H - where Hawkeye realises that the friends he has made, he will probably never see again.
3. Avon killing Blake in Blake's 7
4. Spike's speach to Buffy in the abandoned house - summed up my Spike for me.
5. Sharpe's wife, Teresa being killed in "Sharpe's Enemy"
"Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs": 5 TV Theme Songs You Know (and Love) By Heart
3. Neighbours! (Don't love it - but hate to admit that I know it)
4. Star Trek, Enterprise
5. Blake's 7
Eh: 5 Shows You Just Can't Get Into
1. Angel ... I don't mind if Spike is in ... but otherwise!
2. Animal programmes - I am a really insect-and-arachnaphobe ... and hate seeing killing etc, even though i know it all exists
3. Reality shows - Although I do love the Celebrity Come Dancing
The Starting Line-Up: 5 Channels You Go To First When You Sit Down to Watch TV
1. I don't have Sky - so can't really answer that!
This Is An Environment of Welcoming, and You Should Just Get the Hell Out Of Here: 5 TV Characters You Could Do Without
2. Harry Kim (from ST, Voyager)
3. Lana (from Smallville)
4 & 5. Gan & Tarrent (on Blakes 7)
That's What She Said: 5 Quotes That Still Resonate
1. Spike - "....You are a hell of a woman"
2. 6 Million Dollar Man - We can re-build you, stronger, faster
3. Alias Smith and Jones - The Sheriff ... You can tell no one.
4. Baldrick - I have a cunning plan
5. Avon, on Blake's 7 "Have you betrayed me"
Gimme More: 5 Shows You Can Never Get Enough Of
2. Dr Who (Dr 10)
3. Blake's 7
5. The Champions - a series filmed in the 60's - corny, but great!