So, before I do that I thought I would do a meme I snagged from tteragramm and slaymesoftly-
1. What kind of soap is in your bath right now?
Peach blossom bubble bath! (I normally shower)
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
3. Is there anything moldy in your refrigerator?
4. What happened to #4?
5. What would you change about your living room?
The ceiling still needs painting from my major bathroom leaks when I moved in.
6. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
Never use it - but I have drying cups on my draining board (I wash, but don't often dry!)
7. Do you have a can of mushrooms in your pantry?
Hope so - I love mushrooms.
8. White or wheat/brown bread?
Wholmeal preferably ... although a fresh crusty while loaf is nice as well.
9. What is on top of your refrigerator?
10. What colour is your couch?
Bone (In other words ivory, but the technical name was bone - which I thought was great for someone who used to be an osteopath!)
11. What colour or design is on your shower curtain?
Green swirling cirles ... a bit abstract.
12. How many plants are in your home?
A few - but not all look healthy!
13. How many candles are in your home?
A few I keep for emergencies.
14. Is your bed made right now?
No - I tend to fold the sheet and blanket back during the day so it is fresh ... being single it doesn't matter what it looks like!
15. If you have a coffee pot, what color is it?
16. Electric or standard can opener?
17. Comet or Soft Scrub?
18. Is your closet organized?
No! I am the most disorganised person ever.
19. What color is the flashlight that you use the most?
Don't have one!
20. What kinds of things are in your junk drawer?
I have a junk cupboard - and being a hoarder it is usually dangerous to open it up - you could get buried!
21. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
22. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
No thank you - Tea should be hot and with milk
23. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
24. Curtains or blinds?
Curtains in 2 rooms (lounge and guest room) - nothing in the rest
25. How many pillows do you sleep with?
One feather pillow
26. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
No - but no curtains, so get some residual city lighting.
27. How many ceiling fans are in your home?
28. How often do you vacuum?
Not as often as I should!
30. What colour is your toothbrush?
31. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
No - I need to decorate my hall etc, and have a new carpet - then I will get a Welcome mat!
32. What is in your oven right now?
33. Is your microwave clean or dirty?
34. Is there anything under your bed?
Dust! Jigsaw boards of assorted sizes.
35. Chore you hate doing the most?
Cleaning the kitchen floor and the oven.
36. What retro items are in your home?
LOL - I am a hoarder - so loads of stuff - from the 1880s and onward!
37. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
38. If you have a garden, who mows it?
No grass - but as you saw in the weekend pics, Jiffy and I mow Mum & Dads each week.
39. Is there anything on your kitchen floor right now?
Dust probably! I have furniture - table and chaires, and a pair of shoes near the back door.
40. How many mirrors are in your home?
41. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
No - but that's a good idea (I have about £10 in the car usually, in change)
42. What colour are your walls?
At present mostly terracottas and beige - but I am slowly adding colours as I decorate - the bathroom is green)
43. Which rooms in your house have wallpaper?
None in this house.
44. Do you have a peephole in your front door?
45. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
No ... although as I type this my fencing foil is hanhging in front of me!
46. What does your home smell like right now?
Gas!! (No, I think I just have gas up my nose from being in it for a couple of hours earlier!)
47. Favourite candle scent?
48. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
Pickled Onions and Pickled Beetroot
49. Who are in the pictures you displayed?
All the family, James, Jiffy, Jaykub & DJ
50. What colour is your favourite bible?
My morning reading Bible is orange, the one I use on Sundays is Black
51. Do you have plenty of cabinet space in your kitchen?
52. Ever been on your roof?
No - although my bedroom is in the roof (does that count!)
53. Do you own a stereo?
54. How many TVs do you have?
None that work - I have one that plays DVDs
55. How many house phones?
56. Do you have a housekeeper?
57. What style do you decorate in?
Traditional, modern, and early garage sale .... I loved teragramms answer
58. Do you like solid colours in furniture or prints?
Probably solid, as I have so many cushions etc everything would get a bit muddled.
59. Is there a smoke detector in your home?
Three - I have a 3 story house (electric/battery back-up)
60. In case of fire, what are the items you would grab if you only could make one quick trip?
In this house - My pictures with James!
61. Do you know how to work your electrical box?
I can turn the trip switch back on, if that's what the question means.
62. What temperature in your home is most comfortable to you?
Early morning I like it warm ... during the day I wear another layer if I'm cold, by evening I like it warm again, and cool overnight.
Remembering 9/11 ... for me I still remember with shock the person who told me to go and turn on the TV ... and the image I saw of the burning building, made worse a couple of minutes later by seeing the second plane hit.
May those who died RIP, and those who suffer and mourn find comfort today .... And one day, I pray, that man will learn to live with his fellow man.