THREE WAYS I AM STILL A KID
1. I don't like to upset Mum & Dad - my life is still very much what they want from me.
2. I enjoy being silly - if ever I get the chance.
3. I love slides, helter-skelters etc. Not a fan of fairgrounds - but slides are brilliant, from simple ones in playgrounds, to drop slides.
THREE WAYS I AM ALREADY OLD
1. I know I will never have kids.
2. I love formality.
3. I am grey (I just cheat!)
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO
1. Travel more.
2. Be confident (about me)
3. Get caught up (or even started) on the long list of "things I want to do" ... writing, photography, knitting, cross-stitch ... you know THAT list!
THREE WAYS THAT I’M A STEREOTYPICAL “BOY”
1. I don't wear make-up (although that is now getting to be a boy thing, as well - LOL)
2. I can change a wheel on a car.
3. I don't mind oil or paint on me or my clothes.
THREE WAYS THAT I’M A STEREOTYPICAL “GIRL”
1. I love jewellery (but there again, so does my brother Tim!)
2. I like nice undies (matching bra and thong, it has to be!)
3. I like to wear nail varnish (can't on my hands at work, but the toes are always coloured ... sparkly red, at present)
THREE NEW THINGS I WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
1. Cooking a proper Chinese meal ... I always cheat for Chinese food ... I live too near a Take Away.
3. LOL - Being organised ... well, that would be new for me.
THREE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MYSELF
1. I am generous.
2. I am loyal.
3. I am content when isolated.
THREE THINGS I STRONGLY DISLIKE ABOUT MYSELF
1. My appearance.
2. My inability to make up my mind about simple thinngs ... eg, what to have for lunch when at a new restaraunt. (Stems from being boring and sticking to a favourite thing all the time)
3. My lack of self-esteem.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1. Spiders and insects.
2. Water ... although I am a strong swimmer, water on my face, while also on my body is hard ... even in a shower.
THREE OF MY EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
1. My faith in God.
2. My family and friends.
3. Strong, hot, white (full fat milk) tea.
THREE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX (OR SAME) THAT APPEAL TO ME
1. An amazing (whole face) smile/grin.
2. Nice body ... oh yes, I can't touch, but I can look!
3. An ability to chat about anything (or nothing)
THREE THINGS I JUST CAN’T DO
1. Be positive about me!
2. Learn a foreign language.
3. Play my clarinet (or sax) without music.
THREE CAREERS I’M CONSIDERING
Well I have already done 3! .... Osteopathy, groom, auxilliary nurse. So, what would my dreasm give me -
1. Tour guide.
3. Landscape Photographer.
So snag - have fun.
It is good to learn about yourself, as well as letting friends into a bit more of your life.