Had a pretty good day, so far.
Have decided that resting isn't really getting me anywhere, so decided to go back to the gym today and because I am on steroids at present, that went well. I have also played my saxaphone for about 15 mins. It is easier to play for my mouth than the clarinet, so have started easy, and will build up.
I still have all my sorting out to do, but I shall, hopefully, do a chunk of that tomorrow.
And, for a final piece of news, a final step for Mum & Dad, their bungelow no longer belongs to us ... it completed yesterday. A long time, seeing as the neighbours put the offer in last Easter ... but as we got more than we expected we weren't too upset ovrt all.
And, before I post this meme that I snagged from zhelana
1. Will you be looking for a new job?
2. Will you be looking for a new relationship?
3. New house?
4. What will you do different in 2017?
Learn to realise that I need to be poitive about myself, and enjoy myself, for myself.
5. New Year's Resolution?
6. What will you not be doing in 2017?
Slobbing around - I hope
7. Any trips planned?
Jiffy and I are going to Clacton, weather permitting, at the end of January as it's Auntie Joyce's 90th birthday. I hope to take him for another holiday somewhere, and hopefully will be able to get back to London next November.
8. Wedding plans?
No - only Nick & Brenda's silver wedding anniversary.
9. Major thing on your calendar?
Auntie Joyce's 90, N&B's 25th
10. What can’t you wait for?
My bedroom furniture to be made, and the room decorated.
11. What would you like to see happen differently in 2017?
That I don't have to have so much time off work.
12. What about yourself will you be changing?
I would like to be more positive.
13. What happened in '16 that you didn’t think would ever happen?
I joined a gym, and enjoyed it!! Brexit
14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about?
I try to be nice to them already
15. Will you dress differently in 2017 than you did in 2016?I have changed this last year anyway, buying slightly different colours and styles, so will see how I enjoy that.
16. Will you start or quit drinking?
Not a great drinker anyway - can take it, or leave it ... and will stick to that.
17. Will you better your relationship with your family?
I would like to spend more time with both families, but sadly neither boy wants Jiffy around, so that's a no-go, as I am not going to keep abandoning him.
18. Will you do charity work?
19. Will you be nice to people you don't know?
20. Do you expect 2017 to be a good year for you?
21. How much did you change from this time last year till now?
This time last year I was just learning to accept I could no longer care for Dad. I moved 100% into my own house for the first time ever ... and "adopted" Jiffy.
22. Do you plan on having a child?
23. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now?
24. Major lifestyle changes?
Hopefully a few smaller things about being positive.
25. Will you be moving?
26. What are your New Year's Eve plans?
Watch a DVD until 12.00, then watch the fireworks on the TV, and chat to the family on the phone.
28. Will you have someone to kiss at midnight?