I am still unwell ............ despite feeling so much better.
Today I had taken a day off as I had planned to meet up with Christine for a walk, but it got changed at the last moment. So I decided to turn off the alarm clock and have a lazy start. Little did I realise that, having had an early night I would sleep the clock round, so at just gone 10 was when I woke. So, a lazy breakfast and a short walk with Jiffy, and I decided to go to the gym.
Sadly when I was doing my 3 minute warm-up I noticed my heart rate had already gone up to 170, I do have a fast heart rate, but that was unusual as even the first time it only hit 148. So, I decided to slow down and just do a steady 10 mins, making sure the heart didn't go above 150. Then did a few of the exercises and a slow swim.
So, a snack lunch, and then fell asleep again for a couple of hours.
So, yes, even though I feel a lot better I have to remember the CFS is still there. It was nice to have the day off really.
The carpenters have finished, for the present, but am waiting for the decorators now, so can't find anything. But I have decided to "go with the flow" and aim for my birthday next June to hope that things will be gettting more organised by then.
As I hadn't been all that good at posting about general things, I have found a meme via Google, which I will do. Probably not every day, but will try to work steadily through it.Deep, Thought-Provoking Questions to Get to Know Someone
1. Who do you most respect at work and why?
2. Who inspires you to be a better person?
3. Who do you depend on the most?
4. If you could not work for a year, what would you do?
5. What's the funniest place you've ever fallen asleep?
6. What always makes you laugh?
7. What one thing would you change about our society?
8. What do you think about first thing in the morning?
9. If you could have your own TV show, what would it be?
10. If you had your own TV network what would you put on it?
11. What or who motivates you to exercise and be healthy?
12. When did your life change for the better?
13. If you could be compete in the Olympics, what sport would you choose?
14. What is the largest crowd you have ever been in?
15. What job would you never want?
16. What's your personal heaven?
17. When was the last time you climbed a tree?
18. Who taught you to cook? And what was the first meal you prepared?
19. What one question would you ask the President?
20. If you had to live in a small town, which one would you pick and why?
21. What are your parent's best qualities?
22. What's your favourite memory of your childhood best friend?
23. If you could ask one person one question who would it be and what would you ask?
24. What is your favourite movie adaptation of a book?
25. What was the first professional sporting event you went to?
26. What job have you hated the most?
27. Have you ever performed in front of a crowd? If so, what did you do?
28. Would you rather be rather be wealthy or healthy?
29. What's the most comical gift you've ever received?
30. How do you manage stress?
32. What historical event inspires you the most?
33. When did you realize you liked/were good at your job?
34. Who is the best living musician?
35. Have you ever had a "now or never" moment?
36. What do you want for your children?
37. What is your favourite/least favourite holiday and why?
38. Can you recite a poem?
39. What was your favourite summer activity as a kid?
40. Have you ever taken responsibility for someone else’s mistake?
41. When was the last time you turned your phone off?
42. What was your favourite childhood Halloween costume?
43. What happy moment will you always remember?
44. What is one of your PG-rated guilty pleasures in life?
45. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
46. What's the greatest invention of your lifetime?
47. What kind of dinosaur would you want to be?
48. What is your very first memory?
49. What is one life lesson you will never forget?
50. What historical figure would you most like to meet?